Hello!
This certainly isn't my first attempt at writing a blog (it's actually more like my fourth), but I've never used Blogger before. This is also the first time that I've actually had some kind of theme other than "random".
So yeah. My name is Beth, I'm fourteen years old and I live in England (it's raining, surprise surprise). My aim for this blog is basically to keep it going for more than about a fortnight, and maybe to get some of the people I know to write posts about their lives. I'll probably write mainly about my family, my pets, music and my daily life with a mental illness (obsessive-compulsive disorder). Other than that, I guess we're back to "random" again.
Oh, and you can click here to check out Bob and Steve, which is a little series of animations I made with my cousin and my sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment