Sunday, 29 September 2013

Bob and Steve

A couple of years ago, my cousin, my sister and I started making an animation called Bob and Steve. We made two little plasticine guys, then made a bunch of claymation videos using a snazzy little feature on the Nintendo 3DS camera. Then we edited them on MovieMaker and uploaded them to our YouTube channel. It was going pretty well until the beginning of this year, when my mental health took a dip (nothing too serious, but it made making new episodes unrewarding and incredibly stressful) and since I was responsible for the animating, editing, uploading and blogging the whole thing ground to a half pretty quickly. But for the past two weeks, we've been working on bringing it back and making it better. I revamped our website, social networking pages and YouTube channel, then we started brainstorming and today we uploaded our first proper video since last Christmas! I'm also waiting to hear back from my cousin about a new idea for Halloween, and then we will be working on the second Christmas special. In the meantime, you can watch out new video below, follow us on Twitter, add us on Google+ and like our page on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment